Winter Slump
Well, I am officially a bad blogger! I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated. I blame it entirely on the lack of sunshine and the fact that I am not cut-out for these long mid-west winters. (Laziness has nothing to do with it...)
Today my baby is 9 months old. I can't believe how time flies! Here are a few pictures of Evan, he just started to crawl last week and he thinks he is the coolest thing since sliced bread!


I promise to update soon with an hilarious tale from our weekend trip to Chicago! Thanks for looking, and leaving comments, I will try to catch up on that too! Thanks for helping me get out of my slump! :)
4 comments:
Yay!!! New pictures! Look how big he is! How cute!
Too cute! Glad to see you are back on.
Awww He's so cute!! :D
I could eat him up! Too cute!
Post a Comment