Monday, March 26, 2007

Hello, Sports Fans!






I am so excited that this outfit finally fits! My cousin David, who goes to school at the University of Oregon, gave this to Evan when he was 5 weeks old. At the time, I remember thinking my baby would never be big enough to fit in it! Well, I was wrong, because here is Evan, just shy of 10 months old, and filling it out perfectly. Not only that, but my baby can now crawl, pull up on the furniture, climb stairs, wave hello, sign for "milk" and "dog", and the list goes on!

As we get closer and closer to his first birthday, I catch myself having moments of nostalgia like this all the time! My baby is growing up. I am glad I can save the fleeting moments through my pictures.

5 comments:

Jenelle said...

Awww...He is getting so big! Chloe can sign "milk" too, I love it! I am so jelous of your pictures btw, I am dying for a new camera :)

Jennifer said...

Aww, so cute! I remember being the same way thinking Devin would never fit into some of his clothes...and now he has way outgrown them. They just grow too fast!

Janice said...

Evan is just absolutely adorable!!!!!! Rompers are my favorite outfits for the summer - not for myself of course, but for the kids ;-).

When is Evan's birthday? My daughter, Ava will be 1 on May 31st.

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy, but he's starting to look more and more like your baby pictures! Put some pink rubber gloves on his feet, and it's a match! -Mom

Andrea said...

Aw, thanks, Mom! (I think so too!) I beam with pride whenever anyone says he looks like me, though! I figure he should after he spent all that time kicking me from the inside! LOL!

Janice, Evan's birthday is May 27! He an Ava are very close in age! :)