Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!




Just thought I'd share a few pictures of Evan and his very first Easter Basket! He had a great time pulling everything out of the basket, and was especially fond of his new puzzle. (Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa B!)

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

(Oh, and a quick Deiter update- he seems to be doing great. Mostly he just seems confused that we won't let him run around. Thanks for all of the prayers and well-wishes, I really appreciate it!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the look on his face like.. umm i thought i just picked that shape up?? haha.... too cute!! :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like Evan had a very Happy 1st Easter. Glad to hear the good news about your doggie!

Janice said...

That's a cool puzzle! Happy Easter to you and your family!

I am so glad Deiter is doing better!! Hope everything goes well for him!

Jaidean said...

Hope you had a great Easter! Glad your dog is doing better! Scary!!!

Wendy said...

WOW! Look slike he got quite the basket of goodies! How Fun!! Glad Deiter is doing better. Hope you had a Happy Easter!