3 Months



Oh, how the time flies. My little baby is getting so big. He is full of coos and grins, and can now roll over and even likes to try to sit by himself if you let him. He is so serious, but sometimes belly-laughs in his sleep. He watches Evan's every move. He has started to play with toys, and show interest in his surroundings. He will only nurse when he is actually hungry, not if he is upset. If he is worked up, singing to him only makes it worse- he prefers white noise. He loves his daddy. He loves to be worn in a sling or the Beco. I snuggle him all night long. On weekends, sometimes Chris thinks I am sleeping in, but I am really just laying there watching my baby sleep. You don't get these moments back, so I try to savor them.
1 comment:
He is beautiful1 I love his grin in the second one!
Post a Comment