52 Weeks- Week 8

Week 8. We head to COSI for some indoor fun. Evan loves to run around and play with everything, and Wes is in heaven watching all the kids, lights and action. It is so nice to get out of the house and spend time together.

Week 8. We head to COSI for some indoor fun. Evan loves to run around and play with everything, and Wes is in heaven watching all the kids, lights and action. It is so nice to get out of the house and spend time together.
5 comments:
I'm hoping to take Jonathan to COSI in the spring (we get reciprocity with our Louisville Science Center membership). May be we could meet up!
You look amazing and the boys are so cute!
I'm dying to see a good shot of that haircut up close!
I didn't know you were in CO. I would have driven to Longmont to see you. It's only an hour and a half. I can handle that! Dang!
Anyway, if we could ever actually talk on the phone maybe I would have known.
Sounds like you had fun though. Glad the flight wasn't too bad.
andrea, i'm loving your weekly photo series. your boys are adorable!
Hi Andrea,
Wesley is getting soooo big! And Evan is such a cutie! Love you, Aunt Roz
Post a Comment