52 Weeks- Week 11

Week 11. We are enjoying our trip, and our now exploring Washington D.C. It is raining today, and we stumbled upon the American Indian Museum as we tried to escape the rain. The food here turns out to be delicious, and Evan likes the big boats in the lobby. We find this couch and I nurse Wes and we take a pause before heading out to brave the rain again.
3 comments:
Amazing! The lines are perfect, as are your sons! You guys are truly a beautiful family!
looks like a fun, wet trip! I love hotels with the kids too, except when it's after midnight and we finally get to the hotel and wake the kids up to take them in and all they want to do is jump on the big beds (that's what usually happened on all our trips from Iowa to Utah - thank goodness we don't have to do that anymore!!)
You all look very happy.
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I love the pics...are you just taking them with your little remote thing or is someone else taking them?
Post a Comment