A Little Flirt
I used to think Evan liked to go shopping because he liked to look at all the signs and bright colors and general chaos of the store. Now I know it is really because he likes to flirt with all the ladies.
Seriously- I can't bring him anywhere without him attracting the attention of every female within a 100 foot radius. And when they inevitably come over to meet him, he proceeds to cock his head to the side, give them a coy smile and then coo with delight.
This wins over everyone from Chris' professors to old ladies at the grocery store. I am seriously going to be in trouble when he is a teenager!
I can't blame them, though- his smile melts my heart too!
3 comments:
He is pretty dang cute! He needs the "Ladies Man" shirt that is at Gap right now! I think I am getting that for Teagun for Valentines day. He had a similar one last year and it was so cute!
Thanks, jaidean! I see a trip to babyGap in my near future! LOL!
Aren't they just precious at that age when they are little flirts? I can see why though, Evan is precious!!
Post a Comment