Friday, March 30, 2007

BabyHawk

Evan loves to be held, pretty much all the time! If I am not holding him, he is crawling around pulling up on everything in sight- very cute, but not easy to leave him unattended, even for a second! This combination was leading to a frazzled mommy and very little getting done around the house all day. I had to find a solution.

Luckily, the solution rocks! I got my BabyHawk Mei Tai in the mail 2 days ago, and I am already in love! I cleaned my bathrooms, did the laundry, and made dinner all with Evan on my back. He loved it, and even took a little snooze! I just realised that I now have no excuse not to have a clean house, but I guess that it a good thing, right?

Here are a few pictures of the BabyHawk in action, courtesy of Chris!


8 comments:

Janice said...

This baby carrier does rock! Is it hard to get Evan on your back or do you need someone to help you getting him in there? I only have a Baby Bjorn, and you can't really do any household chores when they're right in front of you.

(Evan looks so cute strapped on your back!)

Andrea said...

Janice, I am pretty proud because I got him there all by myself! I stood by the bed, just in case, but it was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Denise said...

Oh - that thing looks cool! Is it easy to put on? I have a baby wrap that I never really figured out how to put on well so I'd support Jon David with my arm. Not exactly comfortable!

Also, I'm so glad I solved the mystery about the "nipple" ball (which, BTW, is HYSTERICAL and very true! That must be why my boy likes it so much.). I bought it and lost the packaging and could not recall what it was. Thankfully I found the receipt and thought it a public service to tell other mommies about it. Aren't they the coolest!?!

Thanks for checking out my blog. Yours is really well done. May I add you to my list of blog friends on my site?

Jenelle said...

Andrea that is so cute! I would love something like that...unfortunately Chloe has always hated to be held. I wish I had a cuddler :)

Jennifer said...

How cute! I wish I would have had something like that when Devin was smaller. It is so hard to get stuff done when they want to be held all the time! Looks like Evan is enjoying himself!

Andrea said...

Denise, I would love if you added me to your friends list! May I do the same?

Drea said...

Love the Mei Tai, its beautiful

Brianne said...

I love it...and dang it, now I want one!