You're It!
I have been tagged by Brianne, to tell you "Things you may not have known...or cared to know for that matter"
Four Jobs I have had in my life...
1. Nanny to 2 year old twin boys
2. Cheerleading Instructor at the YMCA
3. Bath and Body Works associate
4. Full-time Mom!
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...
1. Mean Girls
2. Adventure's In Babysitting
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Ferris Bueller
Four Places I have Lived...
1. Longmont, CO
2. Newsom Hall at Colorado State University
3. Zeta Tau Alpha house at CSU (Ft. Collins, CO)
4. Coralville, IA
Four Favorite Bands/Singers...
1. Dave Matthews Band
2. Jack Johnson
3. Fiona Apple
4. Tim McGraw
Four Most Memorable Moments...
1. The day Chris proposed
2. My Wedding Day
3. Finding out I was pregnant
4. Evan's birthday!
Four of My Favorite Foods...
1. Sushi
2. Fillet Mignon
3. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
4. Guacamole
Four Places I'd Rather Be...
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Greece
4. Disney World!
Now I tag...Chloe's Mommy and Erin!
1 comment:
Just stopped by, found your blog through Janice. Glad to learn a little about you. Your son is very handsome, love his great smile. I'll certainly be back. Great photos.
Mint Chocolate Chip Rules!!
Post a Comment