Friday, April 27, 2007

11 Months!




Happy 11 Month Birthday, Evan! I can't believe how big my little man is getting!

Each day brings new adventures, as Evan discovers the world around him. He still loves to open and close doors, and has recently discovered the joy of opening a drawer and emptying its contents on to the floor. It is so cute, I don't have the heart to stop him, so instead, I spend much of my day putting things back in drawers!

The other day Evan was playing in his toybox. I said, "Evan, where is your guitar?" and he found his guitar. He also found his rubber duck, his car and his Lambchop puppet when I asked about those! I was so proud, and so amazed! I had no idea he understood so much.

Ready or not world, here Evan comes!

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

Aw, he is so smart! I am always surprised at how much Chloe is aware of too...she loves the TV remote and even 10 minutes after I hide it under the couch cushion and distract her with something else, she still remembers where it is hidden. All of a sudden they really seem like toddlers, dont they?

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Isn't it amazing how much children absorb? They are complete little spounges!

sarah said...

Yay, Evan!!! Cute AND smart!!! :-)

Wendy said...

What cute pics. Love the look in his eyes! They grow so fast!!

Jennifer said...

Happy 11 Month Birthday Evan!!

Denise said...

Wow - he's following directions early. So, he's not just a hunk, huh? So cute he is. I just know he will be such a babe when he's older. He has that look about him. He's so cute!!!! LOVE the picture of him in the white tank. Great pix!!! Happy 11th month, Big Man!