Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mommy Love





I know there has been a picture overload lately, but I just had to show these off! My wonderful father-in-law got me a remote for my camera, and I finally got some good pictures of me and Evan! Thanks, Stan!

10 comments:

Denise said...

A mommy actually IN a picture with her baby. Imagine that!! When you're the photographer and family historian, it's not every day that you actually are in the picture. What a proud and pretty mommy with her ADORABLE boy. He's soooo cute! What a little man he is! So sweet. :) Picture overload, nah - not even close!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I have the same problem--never any pictures of Jonathan and me together! These pictures are wonderful. You can never have too many pictures on a blog!

Wendy said...

Those are GREAT!!! You both look beautiful! Can't wait to see more. I love knowing what the mommies look like in the blogs I read! You are gorgeous!

Janice said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! I do love seeing what mommy bloggers look like - and you look beautiful! What a nice father inlaw to get you a remote for your camera! Is he an avid photographer as well?

Oh, and Happy 11 months, Evan!!! The countdown begins...

Jennifer said...

These are great pictures of you and Evan. He looks so cute and you look so pretty and like such a happy mommy! I need to get a remote and do the same thing!

Annie said...

I love that first picture! It's such a cute shot of the two of you!

Stacey said...

These are all so cute! It so nice to see you in pictures with Evan!

Jenelle said...

I love these pictures...you two are so cute. I need to get a good camera...even though I dont have your talent, at least the pictures wont be blurry anymore!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I hope you are planning to send copies to Evan's grandma!!!! Signed, Andrea's mom

Keri said...

how stikin cute are YOU TWO!!! my husband got me a remote for christmas.. can you tell i used it??? haha.. can you tell me how to do it?!?! now i want to play!!!!!! :) ps. check out my blog.. just for you :) hehe