Duck, Anyone?
Evan seems to have developed a taste for Rubber Duck! It is so funny how he pops it in his mouth like a pacifier (which he has never taken, by the way!)
I am sure you have noticed an abundance of bath pictures lately. Well, that is because we have been taking an abundance of baths! The wonderful world of self-feeding is super messy, and no bib seems to be able to contain the mess!
We have taken to stripping Evan down to his diaper and then heading straight to the tub after meals- but there has got to be a better way! Any suggestions? Do you have a bib that you use that actually works?
4 comments:
hahah jackson does the SAME thing with the duck and has for a long time! haha... he now sings as he puts it in and out of his mouth and thinks its a riot! haha.. ohhhh those silly boys! :)
I think I am blessed with a baby that doesnt like to get dirty...Chloe has been self feeding for a while now, but the only thing she ever makes a mess with is lasagna. Have you tried those bibs that have arms and are actually like a big shirt. Kooshie makes them; I dont know if you have that brand in the US though. Evan looks to cute in the tub!
Well, Elaina is two and she has got to be the messiest baby around. I JUST started using bibs about two weeks ago. I use one with a huge pocket... it starts our flat, and then there are snaps to make the pocket, so when you was you get all the gunk out. Anyways, I can't figure out a better method. The other two were no where near like this. Sad that at two years I start using a bib. Ughhhh!
I am a fan of near neked eating. It's so messy otherwise! We're still way early in the process for Jon David to figure out how to properly use a spoon but we're still trying. I figure I'll try while we are still in an apartment and before we move into the house. Plus, it will be a huge help if he can feed himself once his baby brother arrives. Cute pix. Jon likes to eat his favorite loveys - kind of the same thing. :)
Post a Comment