Mr. Personality
I am not looking forward to Evan walking. As it is, I can barely keep up with him crawling. He is FAST. When he can walk, I am toast, I tell you!
In all honesty though, I am really enjoying this stage of Evan's life. He has really been little Mr. Personality lately. For instance, Evan's latest favorite game is opening and closing the doors. If he sees an open door, he is on it like white on rice. He then gives you a coy grin and shuts himself in and you out. As soon as you open the door, he starts laughing hysterically.
He also spends much of his day taking every single toy out of his toy box and throwing it with great abandon onto the floor. He then puts a few things back in the box, and then pulls them back out.
Favorite toys include an old champagne cork that we saved from the cruise we got engaged on, that I think he must have found in our closet, his spoons, a small wooden car, and a shoe box that I fill full of treasure for him.
Evan's favorite book of the moment is I Kissed the Baby! by Mary Murphy. 
He adores it, and now kisses all his books, mommy and daddy, and anything in a circle shape, including most recently, the outlet covers! I have really been enjoying my slobbery baby kisses- nothing warms a mommy's heart like a little drool!
I can't wait to see what new things my little man will do in the next month and a half before his 1st birthday!
4 comments:
That picture is just too cute! I remember feeling the same way, Devin was such a fast crawler, I didn't know what I was going to do when he started walking. They just get more and more fun. And I agree those baby kisses are just the best!
What a ham!! He is so cute. I love bath pics though- there is something about how happy a child can be in the water! We too are anxious to hear what comes next in his little explorations! Learning is so fun, and watching it even more fun!
I love the hair in his bath pics!!! It will never be the same when Evan starts walking! I have to say though that I was glad when Cameron finally did - he was a late walker and his knees were starting to get callouses from crawling (even when covered)! I'll have to check "I Kissed the Baby" book out. Sounds really cute!
Love the sweet, wet curly hair! How pretty!! I did not find walking too, too bad. You'll adjust as we mommies do with everything. Your boy is so handsome. I am glad he is free with the gooby kisses. Jon David has become quite the kisser and we he sees me and DH kiss, he makes a kissing sound. It's quite cute! Babies are so fun (and tiring!!!).
Post a Comment