Mother's Day Masterpiece
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I was very spoiled on my first official Mother's Day. Chris let me sleep in, and then surprised me with this wonderful masterpiece that he and Evan made for me:
We spent the rest of the day hanging out together, and taking pictures of Evan finger painting. We also tried to get a family picture- but those didn't turn out as well and we'll have to try again sometime later this week(the beauty of digital!)
I feel so blessed to be a mother, and my little family means the world to me. I always wanted to be a mom, and now that I am- it is more than I ever hoped for. It is the most demanding job that I have ever had, but the rewards are immeasurable. Last night as I snuggled my son as he drifted off to sleep, I felt like the luckiest woman on earth. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I am so glad he is mine!
8 comments:
Glad you had a happy Mother's Day and I love your gift...what a neat idea!
I totally understand what you are saying, I will just sit back and look at Devin and think about how lucky I am.
That is a great gift! I love it!!
Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I still have a hard time with the fact that it's for me now too!
Happy Mother's Day! What a great gift you got from your son! Chris sounds like a gem!
I love the family photo. You guys look like the perfect happy family.
I think Evan is going to be the next Picasso with his work of art! It is beautiful and what a wonderful idea!!
Great family picture, BTW!!! It looks like Evan is absolutely adored by the both of you!
Adorable picture frame. Looks like he finger painted the bath tub as well!! My kids loved and still love painting. I got them started early on it because I love art stuff. I would put paper down and let them go to town!! It was so fun!!
What a sweet Mother's Day! I love the picture of Mommy and Daddy looking at their boy together. He is clearly very loved!! Seeing Evan in the tub makes me think that I should use it more often. We've not yet painted. Tell me, what kind of stuff can you do in the tub, seriously. Can I have some ideas?
I just re-read my comment - ideas OTHER than bathing! I got that one! ;)
so sweet! :-)
Post a Comment