Tell Me How You REALLY Feel...
Evan is cutting a tooth right now, which makes for a cranky baby and a frazzled mommy. Thank goodness for Tylenol.
On a side note, man did I feel old today. I was looking through my new In Style magazine. They always have a feature where it shows a new trend, and then tells you "how to wear it at any age". Did I like the one for people in their 20s? Of course not. Truth be told, I thought the one for the 50+ crowd was the cutest. *sigh*
8 comments:
Poor Evan! Chloe has gotten 3 teeth in less than 2 weeks so I feel your pain :)
If it makes you feel better, I feel old too. Whenever I go shopping dowtown, I realize just how out of syle I am :(
Teething is never fun! Hang in there.
I stopped looking for clothing a while ago when I found nothing to my liking, so I guess maybe I am super old! Ugh
Ah.... it just shows you have class. Shirts and skirts are getting shorter each year. I can't wear shirts anymore that are short. Just not appealing for anyone- me or the people who have to see me in it!! Hope Evan's tooth comes through quickly!!
I never really liked the stuff the put up for women in their 20's - yeah, their fun and flirty, but with my one year post baby belly hanging out - I think not.
I don't know what people did without Tylenol before it was invented! Hope the tooth comes out soon.
Good luck on the tooth! Hope it happens quickly!
I agree with you on the clothing--I have the same feelings. I know people would laugh at me if I wore the stuff they say is for people in their 20s.
Oh no, poor Evan, teething is never any fun. Devin has been getting a couple new teeth the past few weeks and I don't know what I would do without Tylenol.
That is too funny about the magazine, I just want to say...I am glad I am not the only one. I think the same thing sometimes when I look at those magazines.
Ugh...I'll say it again. I wish they were born with a mouth full of teeth!!
Poor little guy - I hope the tooth (teeth?!) cuts soon!
Teething - ah, the joys! The molars really did us in! Hang in there. And - you are SO not old. :)
Post a Comment