Sunday, August 12, 2007

Power Outage

Hi everyone! Just popping in to tell you that I am still here! The power cord for our laptop died, and Chris has been studying for boards on the other computer, so I have not been getting much 'net time! Add to that the fact that my little man has finally decided to walk- and you have one bad blogger!

I can't wait to get our new power cord so I can catch you all up and catch up on you too!

5 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Congrats to Evan on the newly-acquired walking skills! Looking forward to you getting back online with some new posts...

Janice said...

Whoo-hoo!!!! Congratulations to Evan! It's such a cliche but you're life will never be the same again!!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats to Evan walking!! Hopefully you will get your power cord soon!

Shana-Lynn said...

Way to go Evan!!

Susie PSU said...

Way to walk! Video, please!! :-)