Andrea, I am just catching up on your blog. Oh my goodness, I am so glad none of you guys were seriously hurt when you hit that deer!!! We hit a deer a couple of years ago and have had close calls numerous times (our street has a couple of albino ones raoming around). Anyway, glad you're ok.
Your pumpkin patch is beautiful!!! I love that they even had a riding toy for the kids! I have to saym though that the last picture is my favorite! I love his expression!! He is going to be a little heart breaker!
7 comments:
Looks like we all had the same idea this weekend! The picture with Evan and the puppy is adorable! And I just love that sweater!
Andrea, I am just catching up on your blog. Oh my goodness, I am so glad none of you guys were seriously hurt when you hit that deer!!! We hit a deer a couple of years ago and have had close calls numerous times (our street has a couple of albino ones raoming around). Anyway, glad you're ok.
Your pumpkin patch is beautiful!!! I love that they even had a riding toy for the kids! I have to saym though that the last picture is my favorite! I love his expression!! He is going to be a little heart breaker!
How fun! Looks like Evan really enjoyed himself!
CUTE! You always take great pictures. Looks like Evan had a fun time
he's so cute! i love the picture of him sitting on the pumpkins with his back towards the camera..
ADORABLE!! What great photos!!!
Awww. How cute is he?! I love that little football sweater.
Post a Comment