Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Little Things I Love


1) This face.
2) When Evan pulls my face down to his when he is nursing. Like he just can't get close enough to me.
3)When he reaches up to grab my hand when we are walking.
4)He wants his shoes on always- even at bath time. There are tears when we take them off.
5) At playgroup, even though there were 2 ride-on cars, he and his friend Sienna both had to have the same one- so they both squeezed in and then Evan let her do all the work- he just lifted his feet up and made her move them.
6)Every time Evan sees a dog, he barks.
7)Evan waves his hand in a "shoo-ing" motion if he thinks something is hot, or if he sees a bird. Your guess is as good as mine!
8)He has recently discovered that people at stores will give him a sticker. He loves it, and after he proudly puts it on his shirt, he always gives a wave to say thanks!
9)Evan loves escalators and elevators. He could spend hours just going up and down!
10) When Evan talks (well, babbles) he has recently started to hold up one finger in front of him, as if to say "listen here, mother- this is important"!

Man, I love this little guy!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet. I loved reading this! I can't believe how much Evan has changed since I started reading your blog.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

He is adorable! It's so nice when they are snuggly as the times get further and further apart as they get older!

Janice said...

He is such a sweet little guy! I love how he holds his finger up when talking to you! That's so funny!

Katie T. said...

Andrea-
So cute! Gabe likes his shoes too, but enjoys taking them off in the car-I look count of how many times I put them on him:)

kendra said...

I love this post - it's really cute. I love the little things they do.

Denise said...

Ain't it just THE BEST being a mommy??? Your little one sounds like such a little lover. How blessed you are!