2






My Sweet Evan,
It seems like just yesterday you were turning one. Now you are my big boy. A funny, smart, independent two year old.
I am so proud of the little boy you have become. Each night your dad and I tell the one thing from the day that you did that was our favorite. It is always hard to pick. We are so proud of you, and you bring so much joy to our lives everyday. Your smile lights up a room, and our lives.
Ever since we read you "Go Dog, Go!", you have been obsessed with having a big dog party with pink cake. So, today we had your party. I loved seeing your face as you came up stairs and saw your pink cake on the table surrounded by dogs. I love that you asked for pink cake, and that the whole time you ate it, you said "mmm, pink cake!"
You even blew out your own candle after we sang happy birthday. I wonder what you wished for? My wish for you is that each day continues to amaze you. I hope you keep your sense of compassion. I hope you see beauty in everyday. I hope you learn from your mistakes. I hope you always know how special you are. You are my wish come true.
Last year, I could have never imagined the person you would be right now. I didn't know you would say "tank you mommy" when I picked you up, or that you would love Mickey Mouse, or that you would point to my belly and tell me that is where the baby is. You are better than I could have ever imagined.
I love you son. I will never find the right words to express to you how much, but know that I do, more than anything.
Forever,
Mommy
13 comments:
So beautiful, I have tears in my eyes! I just love his pink cake with the dog party :)
That is awesome! Before I read the post, I thought about Go Dog Go when I saw the picture! Happy Birthday Evan!
How sweet! I can't believe Evan is already 2. Wow, time sure flies! I love that you guys tell your favorite thing from each day, that is great!!
That is so cute! I love it! Well done Mom!
Happy Birthday Evan. Beautiful beautiful post Andrea!!
Such a sweet boy with such sweet parents. LOVE the pink cake too! HAPPY happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Evan! What a sweet post and super cute pictures. Love the cake!
Happy, happy day! Beautifully said!
Happy Birthday Evan!
I am a little late but chiming in and hope that Even had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!!! Wow, our babies are 2, isn't that crazy???
I really like the cake in the hair:)
beautiful! Motherhood is amazing.
too long no post! we miss you!! hope all is well.
denise
Post a Comment