So in love

I am so in love with this little man. I was so worried that there wouldn't be room in my heart to love him as much as I love Evan, but I was wrong. Already I can't imagine our life without him.
I love his little grunts and coos. I love the way he always works one arm out of the swaddle. I love his sweet milk breath and the way his chest rises and falls as he sleeps in my arms.
And I love that he seems to be smiling already. I think he is as happy to be here as we are to have him! 
11 comments:
What great pictures! He looks like such a sweet baby! I just love those wrinkly newborn hands!
Congratulations! He is SO cute. Sounds (and looks) like you are having so much fun with.
What great pictures. How do you always get such great lighting? I need some tips!
Congratulations! Such a cute little boy! I'm sure Evan is going to be a great brother. It's crazy how there is always more room in your heart!
Oh I'm so happy for you! I was just thinking, I wonder if she's had the baby, and bam! There he is the cutest little guy. Congratulations. Does Evan love him yet? It took a while for Landon to LOVE Austin but they were best friends after that. Congrats again.
Such cute photos...ya tips would be great! Hope you are adjusting well and enjoying a fuller house!
I think he looks so much like you and like Evan!
What a perfect little baby!
CONGRATS! Wow.. what a handsome little fella! He seems to smile A LOT! LOL Sooo sweet! Beautiful images....
Hope you are doing well!
All my best!
j
I am in love too - and he's not even my baby!! Congrats, Andrea!!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely beautiful! And can I just say your hospital photos are just perfection!!!!
he's gorgeous. i am so happy for you.
congratulations!
Post a Comment