Thursday, September 18, 2008

Introducing...


Wesley James Roberts
Born Tuesday, September 16 at 6:51pm
7lbs 7 oz, 19.6 inches




12 comments:

Kerri said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! He is beautiful.. How are you feeling. Wish we could be there to bring a meal and play with Evan.. hope your mom is comming!

SLHP said...

oh, aren't your boys just precious together? congratulations to you all. :o)

Shana-Lynn said...

He's precious!!! Congratulations.

dbuck12 said...

I have the two cutest nephews in the world! Congratulations sister. He is beautiful. I hope you are doing well. I love you!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

He is adorable! I love the pictures with Evan holding him! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! He is just precious and your boys are too cute together! I love the name Wesley!

Sweet Whispers Photography said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys and LOVE the pictures you got!! can't wait to hear all about it - and REALLY cant wait to be welcoming ms. molly in a 2-3 more weeks too!!! Big hugs from all of us -- many blessings!! xooxox :) Keri

Meg said...

Yay:) Congratulations Chris Andrea and Evan!!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tbonegrl said...

congratulations!!!

McGee said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful! :)

shay said...

He's a cutie! Evan seems to think so too! Congrats! We're so excited for you!