Hey there! Good to see your 52 week project is off to a great start!!! I'm SO bummed that mine didn't get passed 7 weeks, although my good friend has kept up on hers. I'm wanting to get back to it... I really am. It's been depressing me knowing I didn't get it done! It got HARD for me and my kids started resenting me and my camera! LOL Anyway.. maybe I'll try it again...
Very cute! I like the green and blue. I haven't called you yet because everytime I think about it or have time it's around 10:00pm your time. I'll call you soon...
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Your boys are adorable.
Beautiful pictures! Your boys are adorable.
Love these posts! Is Chris taking the pictures or are you just REALLY good with the self-timer?
Hey there! Good to see your 52 week project is off to a great start!!! I'm SO bummed that mine didn't get passed 7 weeks, although my good friend has kept up on hers. I'm wanting to get back to it... I really am. It's been depressing me knowing I didn't get it done! It got HARD for me and my kids started resenting me and my camera! LOL Anyway.. maybe I'll try it again...
Good Luck! Can't wait to see how yours progress!
All my best!
Very cute! I like the green and blue. I haven't called you yet because everytime I think about it or have time it's around 10:00pm your time. I'll call you soon...
I love these and wish I were as talented to do it myself!!
Post a Comment