A Letter to My Wes

Dear Wes,
I can't believe how big you are getting already. You are almost 6 months old, and most days I would just like to hit the pause button and keep you this way forever. Your smile lights up my day, and you have the best giggle.
You are so determined to be part of the group, and will cry untill I face you towards the action. But that is basically the only time you cry- you are the most easygoing baby I have ever seen. You must have know you were coming in to a family full of first-born children.
I sometimes worry about that- that you are the only one that is not a first. We are strong-willed and stubborn and I fear we will overshadow you. But then you make your presence known in your own layed back sweet way- and I know I have nothing to worry about.
I love you, little bub. You said your first word the other day- clear as a bell- "Ma Ma". It melted me. I will always be here for you- I delight in each day I get to watch you grow.
Love Always,
Momma
2 comments:
You are doing SO great at this weekly pic project. (sigh) I'm still bummed that I haven't kept up on it. There's been so much going on that I dropped the ball. Disappointing.. but... I'll be ok. I will just have to look at your blog each week to keep "caught up".
:O)
Great job!!!
I love your letter to the baby. So Beautiful. I want to freeze time, always. Love your weekly photos.
Post a Comment