Friday, May 8, 2009

52 Weeks- Week 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17!

It feels SO good to be caught up on these. I vowed not to get behind on this project, and I have yet to miss a week with the camera- it is just the editing that I needed to finish. So, here I am all caught up!

Week 13: Nothing better than a trip to Jeni's- our favorite ice cream store. Evan picked Cherry Lambic Sorbet, and ate the whole bowl- plus some of mine! As usual, Wes attracted many compliments and comments on how laid back he is.



Week 14: We made a whirlwind trip to Colorado for Easter weekend, so Wes could be baptized by the same pastor that confirmed me, married Chris and me, and baptised Evan. Easter Sunday was his last day before retirement, so we flew back and Wes was baptised in a private ceremony on Good Friday. It was perfect.


Week 15: With the weather warming up, we have restarted our evening walks to the pond. Evan and Wes ride next to each other in the stroller, and when we get to the pond, Evan loves to toss rocks in, and look for ducks. It is so nice to have the sun shining!


Week 16: Another gorgeous week, we have a barbecue at a friend's house, and the evening is perfect. The sun is shining, the kids run around in the yard while we sip our wine and a cool breeze gently blows past. We end the evening with cupcakes, and I can't help but wonder, does life get any better?


Week 17: We head to Friendship Park in Gahanna so Evan can show Chris how he can go down the big slides. Wes and I sit on a blanket in the grass while they play. Even though it is cloudy, it is warm out and I just love watching my boys play outside!

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love all of those so much! I'm glad you are keeping up with this and I like how you've made each photo so different from the others!

kendra said...

You are doing a great job with these! I love my little project too. I wish I was in the pictures more. How do you do it? Looking great! You all looked great at Wes' baptism. and the ice cream picture (the first one) is my favorite one, you all look so happy.

I'm trying to get plans settled for Landon's b-day on the 25th and then I'll call you about that weekend. It would be so fun to see you guys and Cameron would love it too. I'll call you soon - as soon as company leaves and life gets back to normal (everytime I think about it's like 11:00pm there.)