52 Weeks- Week 18 Happy Mother's Day!

Week 18: Mother's Day. My 3rd with Evan and my first with Wes. It was a blissful day and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful little boys as my sons. Wes and I slept until 8:15, then Chris took the boys downstairs and I stayed in bed and read a book. I got pancakes and omelettes in bed, then took a nice hot shower. While the boys napped, I went to Nordstroms and the Container Store. When they woke up, we went to a cool area of downtown called Short North to walk around. I got to look in a really cute little store, then we had dinner on the patio of my fav resteraunt and then had Jeni's icecream. At home, I got to watch my fav TV show.
Evan got me an airplane ("Maybe you can share it with me, Mommy!") and Chris wrote me a really nice long note in my card that made me cry. He also got a card from each boy with their handprint traced and Evan colored me kites, flowers and a tunnel!
2 comments:
Sounds like a perfect day! Happy (belated) mother's day!
This picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Post a Comment