Back to the main event! Here is my little monkey having fun this weekend!
Your little monkey sure is a cutie! I love your B/W conversions! I think you don't need any tips on Photoshop (I'm the one thay needs it ;-) ).Does he like sitting on the grass?
Janice, I just converted them in Picasa! Photoshop still intimidates me!He is warming up to the grass. He hated it so much at first, but now he will tolerate it for short periods of time!
That grin is crazy cute! I love the black and white, too--it makes your pictures look so artsy!
What a cutie! I LOVE that little smile in the picture with your DH (I think).
Fancy one arm balance move there!! I like! LOVE the picture (2nd to last) with that super duper happy grin. Oh, I could eat him up! I would love to see our little men have a play date. I just know they'd have fun (and so would we!!!).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your little monkey sure is a cutie! I love your B/W conversions! I think you don't need any tips on Photoshop (I'm the one thay needs it ;-) ).
Does he like sitting on the grass?
Janice, I just converted them in Picasa! Photoshop still intimidates me!
He is warming up to the grass. He hated it so much at first, but now he will tolerate it for short periods of time!
That grin is crazy cute! I love the black and white, too--it makes your pictures look so artsy!
What a cutie! I LOVE that little smile in the picture with your DH (I think).
Fancy one arm balance move there!! I like!
LOVE the picture (2nd to last) with that super duper happy grin. Oh, I could eat him up! I would love to see our little men have a play date. I just know they'd have fun (and so would we!!!).
Post a Comment