Sunday, May 6, 2007

That's a Wrap!

I am finally getting a free moment to finish my interview questions! I'll just wrap them up since it has been a few days!

Do you have a special talent you wish you could use, but there is no time for it right now, if so, what is it and if you had the time, how would you use that special talent?

Well, I don't know how special it is, but I love to sing and I love to do theater. I was in many plays at our local theater growing up, and I took voice lessons and did recitals all through high school. Someday I would love to get involved in theater again. It is such an escape for me. Right now the only singing I do is to Evan, but I wouldn't mind getting back in to that more as well!

If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

Hmm, this is a tough one! I think that I would either want to be a man or someone famous. So, maybe I will be a famous man!

I would want to be a man because I would really like to have a better understanding of the opposite sex. To me, it seems like men have it so easy. The just don't seem to have all the emotional complexities of women (sorry guys!). So, I guess if I could spend a day as a man, I could see how accurate (or inaccurate) this assumption is.

As far as the famous thing goes, being that I have always loved acting, being famous was always an aspiration of mine. Many people tell me that if I actually were famous, I wouldn't like it, so this would give me a chance to see if they are right!

Where do you see yourself in 40 years?

In forty years I will be almost 65. Wow. (I am already freaking out about 25, thinking about 65 is sort of hurting my head!) At this point in my life I hope to be enjoying retirement with my husband, traveling the world, and spending time with my children and their children. I would like to garden, eat good food, drink wine, and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Each year I find myself being more comfortable in my own skin, so actually the thought of being 65 is not that bad. I think by that point, I will really know what is important in life, and just be able to enjoy it. At least, that is my hope!



Thanks, Wendy, for all the great questions! I had fun, and I hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about me. Now, if you want to play too, here is what you do:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” If I don’t have your email address, leave it for me in the comments.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. Now is the time, if you are dying to ask me questions, to interview me as well. This gives us the opportunity to get to know each other a little better. Let me know!


And, because its just not a post without a picture, here is me, circa 1986, I believe!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah! You finsihed them! Thanks so much for playing! It was so much fun reading things about you... your thoughts etc. See, I never knew you were in theater or sang!! How fun! The mountains look beautiful today, even with the cold! I thought of you driving home this morning as I caught a glimpse of the mountains!

Jennifer said...

Aww, I love your little picture from 1986, so how old were you there...like 5? How fun that you like singing and theater!!

Michelle said...

You are so cute!

Interview me- smcrye@gmail.com. I need something to make me blog!

Denise said...

Very fun interview! Love the little girl picture. So cute!!!

Janice said...

I enjoyed reading all your answers! If you ever become famous hope you'll still remember your bloggin' friends like me! ;-)