Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back!


We're back and Hawaii was amazing! I can't wait to tell you all about it, but first I have to do laundry, go to the grocery store...you know, all those things that you don't have to do on vacation! So for now, I hope this little peek at Evan's sandy bottom will tide you over!

16 comments:

Janice said...

Can't wait, can't wait, Can't Wait!!! Welcome back to you and your baby beach bum!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture I have EVER seen!! Also, you don't know me, but I wanted to say that I LOVE the way you write. Your blog entries are so well put into words and I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading them :)

Jenelle said...

I am so excited to hear all about your trip! such a cute picture :)

Becky's Blog said...

Welcome back! I love the Sandy bum!

Keri said...

oh my GOD!!! that is THE cutest little BUM!!!!!

We missed you guys!!!! So happy you had fun!! cant wait to hear all about it!!!

Hugs,

Keri and Jackson :)

Wendy said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever ever seen. Loved it!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Can't wait for the details! Super cute picture!!

Lauren said...

Welcome back and what an adorable shot!

sarah said...

I've been dying to hear about your vacation! That picture is too adorable! Check out those chubby little cheeks!! So glad you had a good time!!

About Me said...

So cute!!!! I love the little sand-kissed buns.

Denise said...

OH - I missed you!!!! Welcome back!!! :)

Shana-Lynn said...

Welcome back!

Jennifer said...

Welcome back, can't wait to see some pictures!!

Kristina Young said...

Great bum shot!

Alison said...

I can't wait to hear more about your vacation.

Evan's tush is so darn cute! This is one to pull out and show his friends :)

Kasey said...

What a great picture. I just love it! Can't wait to hear about your trip!