Friday, July 13, 2007

Squishy-Face




Evan is just a little excited about our trip! Okay, to be honest, I don't think he has a clue- but I wanted to show off his new squishy-face grin. We love it! (I am embracing snapshots again, as Chris reminded me I don't want to look back one day and realise how many moments I missed capturing on film because the setting wasn't ideal or they weren't technically perfect.)

I will miss you guys while we are gone, but I promise a nice long update and lots of Hawaii pictures when we return!

6 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Have a fab time!!

Denise Travis said...

Have a great trip, Andrea! I can see why you LOVE the squishy face! Your hubby is so wise!

Janice said...

Have fun in Hawaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Hope you have a great trip! We'll miss you but it will be awesome to to see all your great pictures!!

Keri said...

I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!!!!! As for what Chris reminded you of.. give him a big THANK YOU because he just reminded ME of the same thing... which is explains my photography FUNK lately (wasting too much time trying to get the settings right etc. getting frustrated blah blah..its about the little things right?!.. YEAH. thanks chris :) hehe) HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenelle said...

Have a great trip!!!! Chloe makes the squishy face too...Evan is adorable as always!