Whew!

Whew! It has been a busy week- sorry for neglecting you all. I miss my blogging friends, and I know I have some tags to catch up on! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and commiseration last week. It really means the world to me to know I am not alone!
My sister came in to town on July 4th for a short visit. We had a great time, and Evan even got to see his first fireworks. He was a real trooper about it, since they didn't start until almost 2 hours past his bedtime. We made him little earplugs and he wore those for the show. He watched a few fireworks, and then he nuzzled in to my chest and fell fast asleep for the rest of the show. I can honestly say it was the best Forth of July ever for me!
On Thursday, Dianna and I headed to the pool with Evan, and she had fun watching him splash around and try to drink the pool water. (Yuck! I don't know what to do about this one!) That evening we went out for a mini photo-shoot, and Dianna was a much more willing model than Evan!



On Friday we headed to Wisconsin for the 50th Anniversary celebration for my grandparents. I will have to post more about that later when I have a few more minutes, but here is one picture to give you a sneak peek!
9 comments:
Hey you! Glad you guys had a great 4th of July! Wow, Even did great staying up for the fireworks. I wish we were able to stay too but we were worn out!
Your sister is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful pictures!!!!!
I can't wait to read about your grandparents' 50th Anniversary!
Your sister is beautiful and your grandparents are adorable!! Jonathan saw his first fireworks this year, too, and he loved them!
Nice to have you back and I am looking forward to reading about the anniversary!
Glad you had a great 4th! Sorry I missed all the drama last week...I know how horrible that must have been! Hope you guys are all doing better...sounds like you are :)
So glad you guys had a nice time. Your sister made a wonderful model. She is beautiful.
50 years! Wow! What is their secret to a happy and healthy marriage? It is a wonderful picture of the two of them.
Wow...Evan so has your eyes when comparing the header picture to that picture of you! 50 years...so admirable. Just think of what they've seen together!
Glad you had a good week last week. Sounds like a wonderful 4th! Great pictures of your sister too!
Love the photo of your grandparents! And the color and comp of the sister pics is PERFECT.
Great pics!! You did a wonderful job! Your grandparents are so cute. What a neat picture to have. Can't wait to see more!!
You're pictures are so beautiful! You have really learned so much -- I love when i see your work!!! and could you and your sister be any more pretty!! jeesh! :) so cute! nice colors and everything!!!! *high five** ;)
Post a Comment