Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Don't be Fooled





Don't be fooled by these pictures- Evan is getting his molars right now, and he is not as happy as he looks! Poor kid can't catch a break, finally getting over his illness and now this.

He did seem to really enjoy himself yesterday during our mini photo shoot. He gleefully took off his diaper and then tackled his teddy-bear. He was also playing peek-a-boo with me. What a ham!

He is walking almost exclusively now, and climbing way too much for comfort. I have to watch him like a hawk. Today, in the blink of an eye, he had climbed up on the back of the couch so he could play with the thermostat.

It is so crazy to think that this time last year he couldn't even sit-up on his own yet. Holding my friend's newborn the other day really made me realise how grown-up my little man is getting. I love it though- I love interacting with him, and reading him stories, and playing catch, and watching him goof around. He has such a joyful personality that it really is hard to be grumpy with him- even when he's teething.

8 comments:

Kasey said...

He is just so cute! I love to see him walking all over the place. It's a whole new ball game, isn't it?

Shana-Lynn said...

HE is a ham, a very cute one too.

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Molars are absolutely no fun. Jonathan started getting a two year old molar over vacation and was a complete mess until I figured it out and gave him some Motrin. Hopefully Evan is feeling better now!!

Jaidean said...

Love that first picture - too cute!!

Jennifer said...

He is too cute! I feel the same way as you when I see/hold another baby...but soon I realize that I love the little person that Devin is becoming!

Janice said...

Look at all his teeth!!! It's too bad you guys don't live nearby, I'd love for our kids to meet!

Denise said...

I've missed seeing that chunky monkey! Oh, he is even more handsome! Molars are THE WORST!!! I think we're getting the 2 year molars and it ain't pretty around here either! Your photos are beautiful!!

Becky's Blog said...

What an absolute cutie!! I am sorry about the teething, we are going through some of that ourselves, and I know it is not fun!