New Trick
Evan has a new trick. It is sort of dangerous, but also funny, so like any good mom, I grabbed my camera and fired off a few shots before making him get down. What is this new trick, you ask? Why, using the dining room chair to climb up on to the dining room table. Then, you get on the lazy susan- it is fun! At least Evan thinks so!
11 comments:
He is a big boy now! I can't believe it! I hink him and Matty would get along famously and give the two of us heart attacks!
I think the grin in the last picture says is ALL!!!
He's getting so big, and as always, he's adorable!
He's is so cute, howcould you not let him do that?!
hahahahhaha thats sooooooo something jackson would do!!
oohh i love evans little face!!!!! i wish the boys could play!!!! wahhhh :)
love the pics girl! :)
What a character. I can't believe all the trouble he has been getting into these days, ovens, refrigerator and now the table. Oh boy, you're going to have your hands full. Sorry to here he has hand, foot and mouth, poor guy, hope he gets better fast!
He is getting so big!!! And who wouldn't want to ride on a lazy susan -- looks like fun! :)
That looks like fun. I would have grabbed the camera too!
this mover-and-shaker is definitely going to be a handful!
Look at him! I can't believe he's doing that now! He has no fear, does he? What a cutie! I hope he's feeling better!
How adorable! I would totally have taken pictures, too!
i think we have a picture of you that looks just like the third picture! That means evan is going to be one good looking kid! What a silly boy my nephew is. Love you sister!
Post a Comment