Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bump









It is a rare occasion that I actually get to be in a picture. I am always the one behind the camera. One of the great things about being in Columbus is that I have several collegeaus in the area who will trade sessions with me so I can actually be in front of the camera for once. I know I will treasure these pictures forever. It is just amazing to see my family, and how it is about to grow.

A huge thank you to Erica Pitcock for capturing this special time for me!

16 comments:

Kellie said...

Andrea you look so beautiful! I love your dresses. Where did you get them (just wondering next time I am pregnant, they look so comfy)?

Andrea said...

Thanks, Kellie! The purple dress is from Gap Maternity, and the blue dress is a non-maternity Calvin Klein dress I got on sale at Macy's! :)

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I agree--those dresses are beautiful! And the pictures are amazing! You look so beautiful!

Rhonda Duron said...

You are a beautiful and glowing!! Your friend really captured this special time nicely.

Katie T. said...

You look great! How exciting! It's fun to see how big Evan is getting!

Kasey said...

These pictures are amazing! I love, love them all, but the one of you and Evan is priceless! You look great!

Roz said...

Hi Andrea, These pictures are beautiful. Uncle Roger and I especially love your hairstyle! The black and white with Evan is precious!
We hope your birthday was the best!
XO Aunt Roz

Jennifer said...

You look great! I love your outfits!

kendra said...

You do look great. I actually kind of miss being pregnant - never thought I'd say that! But these pictures make me remember that it really is a special time even if you want to hurry and get it over with. I love the mossy stone. And the picture of you with Evan is just awesome. You look happy. I love it.

kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

Andrea!!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! The photos are just gorgeous and you're so lucky to have these memories captured forever!!

Denise said...

Wow - you are positively stunning. Pregnancy suits you VERY well! Wow oh wow!!!!

Wendy said...

You are one smokin hot pregnant woman! Gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 5th photo.

Kerri said...

wow you do look so great! I love the pictures of your cute little family! You are absoultly glowing!

JessWphotography said...

Just beautiful!

Shana-Lynn said...

Andrea, these are just beautiful. You look amazing!! Erica did a great job too.