Saturday, August 16, 2008

COSI

Today Chris, Evan and I headed downtown to COSI, a really awesome hands-on science musuem. To say Evan loved it would be an understatment. Here is our day in pictures:


First things first, Evan had to fly in his favorite green helicopter. He talks about it ALL the time!


What to do next? There are so many choices!


Evan calls this a "jet plane" and he likes to go FAST!


Checking out something electric with Daddy!


Playing in the water table.




Riding in the abulance with Daddy- checking his heartbeat.




He ran over to lift up my shirt and try to listen to the baby's heartbeat!


Next we headed outside to check out the farm equipment.


Evan takes his job seriously.


But not too seriously- there has to be time for fun!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks so fun!!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

We took a field trip or two to COSI and I don't remember it looking anything like that! That looks like so much fun and your pictures are fantastic! I think I read somewhere that Parents Magazine named COSI the best children's museum in the country so you are lucky to live close enough to visit!

Janice said...

We are totally going there the next time we visit Columbus!

Kerri said...

Wow this place looks like a total blast...maybe we'll have to come and visit just so we can go there!

Shana-Lynn said...

That looks like fun!!!