Sleeping like a Baby Dog...
Evan usually wakes us up in the morning on weekends. Today I heard his door open and listened to the sound of his feet stomp down the hall. The next sound I should have heard was the door to our room opening, followed by Evan rushing in saying "Get up, Mommy!". Instead I heard silence. I waited a few minutes, and then decided I better go investigate, to make sure he wasn't coloring on the walls with Sharpie or pulling some other clever toddler shenanigan.
I opened the door and found Evan, sound asleep in the dog's puff-ball bed that sits in the hall. It was the sweetest thing- even at this age, he is still my precious little baby when he is asleep. I snapped a few pictures before heading back to bed myself to enjoy the extra 45 minutes of sleep that Evan gave us as he dozed on what he calls the dog's "bunk bed".



9 comments:
Oh that is just adorable!!
Oh my goodness, that is just the sweetest thing! And YAY for the extra 45 minutes of sleep!!!!
Too cute! And 45 minutes of sleep (and on a weekend, too!) is awesome!
That is sooo stinkin cute! Love it!
I love the sweet reality the pictures captures! I think I need a new camera! You are such a great mom.
oh cute!
oh my goodness...
i cannot believe how big he is andrea!!! i swear the time is going way too fast :) So glad you guys are having a good time in columbus - we will probably make it out there for a visit sometime so we'll have to get together whenever that happens! jackson looooves the zoo as im sure evan does too!
hope you're feeling well! its been so long since we've caught up! haha...
hugs,
keri :)
Adorable!
Post a Comment