An Interview with Evan

How old are you? Two!
How old is mommy? Six.
How old is daddy? Seven. Mommy be six, Daddy be seven, and, and, Auntie Kim be Thirty and I be Forty!
How do you bake a cake? You put chocolate in it, and eggs in it and nuts in it for baby Wes.
What's your daddy's name? Chwis!!
When's your birthday? My birthday is special.
What's your favorite color? All the colors! (thinks a moment) I like Hot Purple(?) and Dark Blue.
What's your favorite animal? My favorite animal is MINEMORE! (Dinosaur)ROAR!!!
What's your favorite food? Hot Dogs!! (Thinks) My favorite foods is trying new foods and, and "differin" foods.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Strawberry. I be a strawberry and then you eat me all up, Mommy.
5 comments:
Cute cute now if you could just get one year older by the time he's 20 you'll only be 24!
Great picture! I wouldn't recommend trying to potty train that way, but it makes a good shot to show to potential girlfriends in the future ;)
so cute! I love "daddy be..." the "be is so cute!" I miss when they talk like that.
are you potty-training?
gosh this is precious!
Love the outfit!
Post a Comment